**U.S. orders: Mailing fees are included in the print rate.
**International orders: Please select the Digital edition option. Print copies will not be mailed internationally.
New print and digital subscribers:Orders received before the 20th of the month will receive the next issue. A welcome email with login instructions will be sent the day your subscription begins.
Publication months: January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October, November/December. New issues are released on the last day of the first publication month, i.e. January 31 for the January/February issue.
Multi-reader and Corporate Discounts: Group rates are available for 2 or more subscribers from the same organization. Call (866) 219-3440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the return policy.
Each issue of this valuable educational journal goes beyond what clinical research professionals "should do" and shows readers "how to" incorporate critical concepts and strategies to more effectively manage and execute clinical trials.
- Expanded analysis on current trends, common trial management issues and ethical concerns to support the clinical research enterprise
- Regulatory updates to ensure conformity of new state and federal requirements
- Practical and useful management and ethical tactics for immediate implementation
- Interviews with leading experts in the field of ethics and regulations
- Up to 18 ANCC contact hours available per annual subscription
- Contact hours accepted by ACRP, SoCRA and CCIP
- Professionals involved in regulatory, ethics and human subject protection
- CRAs, CRCs, Nurses or study monitors seeking certification
- Principal and sub-investigators, investigative site managers and staff
- Instructors conducting clinical research training and educational programs
- IRB institutions and members actively involved in clinical trials
- Other clinical research professionals involved in the management and conduct of clinical trials
Leslie Coplin, Editor
This program is designed for physicians and nurses who conduct clinical research. The learning objectives for this activity are to discuss current thinking regarding specific methodologies in the design and execution of clinical research; to incorporate emerging ethical and legal principles in the practice of clinical research for the protection of human subjects and the research enterprise; and to manage the conduct of clinical trials to ensure that they conform with federal and state regulations.
Associations accepting these contact hours:
- Association for Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- Council for Certification of IRB Professionals (CCIP)
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA)
Tufts University School of Medicine Office of Continuing Education is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This activity provides 3 contact hours (per issue) for nurses.
For additional information about completion requirements, please view the accreditation and non-endorsement statements.
Published bi-monthly (annual subscription, 6 issues)
ANCC Contact Hours:
Earn up to 18 per year (3 contact hours per issue for nurses). Contract hours accepted by ACRP, SoCRA and CCIP.
Request a sample issue:
To request a sample issue of Research Practitioner, please click here.
Renew your subscription:
Renew your existing subscription.
Single archived issues of Research Practitioner are available for $45 each. To order, visit our back issue archive.