Published bi-monthly (annual subscription, 6 issues)
ANCC Contact Hours:
Earn up to 18 per year
Request a sample issue:
To request a sample issue of Research Practitioner, please click here.
Renew your subscription:
Renew your existing subscription.
Single archived issues of Research Practitioner are available for $45 each (print or PDF). To order, visit our back issue archive.
To inquire about multi-reader and corporate discount rates, call (866) 219-3440 or email email@example.com.
For a faxable order form, click here.
Each issue of this valuable educational journal goes beyond what clinical research professionals "should do" and tells readers how to incorporate critical conceptsand strategies to more effectively manage and execute clinical trials.
- Expanded analysis on current trends, common trial management issues and ethical concerns to support the clinical research enterprise
- Regulatory updates to ensure conformity of new state and federal requirements
- Practical and useful management and ethical tactics for immediate implementation
- Interviews with leading experts in the field of ethics and regulations
- Up to 18 ANCC contact hours available per annual subscription
- Available in print or electronically on our new PageSuite digital platform
Leslie Coplin, Editor
ANCC Contact Hours:
This program is designed for physicians and nurses who conduct clinical research. The learning objectives for this activity are to discuss current thinking regarding specific methodologies in the design and execution of clinical research; to incorporate emerging ethical and legal principles in the practice of clinical research for the protection of human subjects and the research enterprise; and to manage the conduct of clinical trials to ensure that they conform with federal and state regulations.
Associations accepting these contact hours:
- Association for Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- Council for Certification of IRB Professionals (CCIP)
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA)
Tufts University School of Medicine Office of Continuing Education isaccredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the AmericanNurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This activity provides 3 contact hours (per issue) for nurses.
For additional information about completion requirements, please view the accreditation and non-endorsement statements.