Fulfillment: Electronic files will be fulfilled once full payment is received by CenterWatch. You will receive an email with an attached PDF upon order completion if purchased during normal business hours Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. EST. Otherwise, orders will be fulfilled the next business day. Purchases must provide an active email address during checkout registration.
Multi-user and content licenses: All orders are for single-use only. To purchase a multi-user license, please call (866) 219-3440 or email email@example.com.
Source and copyright notification: Use of this information in any internal or external report or presentation must be properly cited to identify the original source as noted on the chart.
View the return policy.
Measuring your site’s performance to your competition is critical to your site’s success. These updated market research reports provide benchmarking data on site infrastructure, financial performance, operations, staffing, collaborating with Sponsors and CROs—in relations to payment frequency, delays, effective site management and engagement—and the impact of technology usage.
Compiled from the 2016 CenterWatch-ACRP collaborative survey of Large* and Small** research sites, these updated reports give you access to insightful and valuable benchmarking data from the two (2) more respected organizations in the clinical research enterprise.
Reports are conveniently provided in PDF format for use in conference presentations, strategic business and marketing reports or organizational meetings and roundtable discussions.
* Large sites defined as those actively retaining and recruiting volunteers for 11 or more trials in 2015.
**Small sites defined as those actively retaining and recruiting volunteers for 10 or less trials in 2015.
Report data includes:
- Number of patients screened and enrolled
- 2015 trial volume and financials
- Study conduct delays and improvements
- Sponsor/CRO collaboration
- RBM management and impact on staff
- Site background details
- Investigative sites interested in benchmarking information
- Sponsors and CROs who manage sites worldwide
- Financial analysts, investment firms, venture capitalists and private equity firms
- Professionals interested in the business of clinical research
Additional market research resources:
- The CenterWatch Monthly Newsletter: features proprietary data, and original market research, industry insights and trends, drug development analysis, in-depth investigative journalist reporting and writing, and study lead opportunities in each issue.
- Market Research Analytics Services: offers custom quantitative and qualitative commissioned research projects in order to assist companies in assessing strategies and practices based on data results to make informed business decisions within the life sciences and clinical research industry.
- The CenterWatch Clinical Trials Data Library: offers a variety of data-driven charts, graphs and tables—downloadable into PowerPoint presentations or in Word business plans—across different clinical trial topic areas.
- Career and Salary Benchmark Reports: features information and data on job satisfaction, workload changes, retention plans, salary and more.
- Global Site Relationship Benchmark Reports: features information and data on key areas where Sponsors and CROs have improved their business working relationships with sites and areas where improvement is needed based on six (6) different relationship attribute categories.
Contact Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Number of slides: 56
Number of slides: 28
Number of slides: 28