Note: You will receive an email with an attached PDF within one business day of your completed order.
To purchase more than one report, select the first report above, enter the quantity, click Add to Cart, then select Continue Shopping. Repeat this process for each individual report purchase.
Multi-user and content licenses are available. Please contact Sales at
(866) 219-3440, option 1, or email email@example.com.
For a faxable order form, click here.
Source and copyright notification: Use of this information in any internal or external report or presentation must be properly cited to identify the original source as noted on the chart.
CenterWatch’s Site Financial and Operating Benchmark Reports provide immediate access to in-depth data analysis and key insights on varying levels of site financial health ranging from part-time research centers to hospital-based sites.
Results were gathered from CenterWatch’s 2012 Site Operations Survey conducted in January and February and offers valuable, proprietary market intelligence on global investigative site infrastructure, clinical grant data and trial activity. Reports are provided in PDF format for use in conference presentations, financial analytical reports and strategic organizational discussions.
- Total part-time and full-time employees
- Number of employees by type of staff
- Total patients enrolled
- Number of clinical grants awarded
- Average annual clinical grant revenue
- Proportion of clinical grant revenue
- Average number of clinical trials
- Average clinical revenues by industry and government
- Average grant revenue per trial
- Sample income statement
- Investigative sites interested in benchmarking information
- Sponsors and CROs who manage sites worldwide
- Financial analysts, investment firms, venture capitalists and private equity firms
Additional market research resources:
- The CenterWatch Clinical Trials Data Library featuring compelling and impactful online data charts on the global clinical research industry.
- The CenterWatch Monthly newsletter featuring proprietary data and original market research, drug development analysis, and grant lead opportunities in each issue. Subscribe or contact Sales, (617) 948-5100.
- Custom market research and drug intelligence services including qualitative interviews, focus group research, secondary data analysis and a broad range of custom surveys exploring and examining all aspects of the life sciences and clinical research industry. Contact Market Research, (617) 948-5100.