Fulfillment: Electronic files will be fulfilled once full payment is received by CenterWatch. You will receive an email with an attached PDF upon order completion if purchased during normal business hours Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. EST. Otherwise, orders will be fulfilled the next business day. Purchases must provide an active email address during checkout registration.
Multi-user and content licenses: All orders are for single-use only. To purchase a multi-user license, please call (866) 219-3440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source and copyright notification: Use of this information in any internal or external report or presentation must be properly cited to identify the original source as noted on the chart.
View the return policy.
Knowing how your research site is performing compared to your competition is critical to your site’s success.
These unique market research reports provide benchmarking data on site infrastructure, financial performance and a special section on Risk-Based Monitoring implementation, management and the impact on staff and preparation.
Compiled from the 2014 ACRP-CenterWatch Collaborative Survey of *large and **small research sites, these reports give you access to valuable benchmarking data from the two most respected organizations in the clinical research enterprise.
Reports are conveniently provided in PDF format for use in conference presentations, strategic business and marketing reports or organizational meetings and roundtable discussions.
*Large sites defined as those actively retaining and recruiting volunteers for 11 or more trials in 2013.
**Small sites defined as those actively retaining and recruiting volunteers for 10 or less trials in 2013.
Report data includes:
- Number of patients screened and enrolled
- 2013 trial volume and financials
- Study conduct delays and improvements
- Current management of RBM
- Impact of RBM on staff and preparation
- Site background details
- Investigative sites interested in benchmarking information
- Sponsors and CROs who manage sites worldwide
- Financial analysts, investment firms, venture capitalists and private equity firms
- Professionals interested in the business of clinical research
Additional market research resources:
- The CenterWatch Clinical Trials Data Library featuring compelling and impactful downloadable data charts on the global clinical research industry.
- The CenterWatch Monthly newsletter featuring proprietary data and original market research, drug development analysis, and grant lead opportunities in each issue.
- Market Analytics Services (MAS) providing custom quantitative and qualitative projects assisting companies in developing, executing and evaluating strategies and practices within the life sciences and clinical research industry.
Contact Sales at email@example.com,
30 per report