A Guide to Patient Recruitment and Retention
Author: Diana L. Anderson, Ph.D.
Volume discounts and licensing opportunities are available. Ask about custom covers with your organization's logo. For more information, contact Emily Greenwell at (617) 948-5100.
For a faxable order form, click here.
A Guide to Patient Recruitment and Retention offers practical tips and
techniques to improve the effectiveness of recruiting and retaining study volunteers, two
of the most challenging aspects of the clinical trials process. Written by a recognized
authority in the field of patient recruitment, this educational guide is an invaluable
resource for learning how to educate staff, manage recruitment initiatives, and accelerate
enrollment and retention efforts.
- Trends and issues influencing patient recruitment, retention, and ethics
- Benchmark data on patient volunteer demographics and recruitment costs
- Effective media strategies and tactics
- Budget considerations
- Guidelines on establishing new recruitment and retention practices
- Tips on effectively communicating with potential study subjects
- HIPAA Privacy Rules’ impact on patient recruitment
- Physicians, study nurses, pharmacists and other health professionals involved in
both government- and industry-sponsored clinical trials
- Instructors conducting training and educational programs