Fulfillment: Electronic files will be fulfilled once full payment is received by CenterWatch. You will receive an email with an attached PDF upon order completion if purchased during normal business hours Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. EST. Otherwise, orders will be fulfilled the next business day. Purchasers must provide an active email address during checkout registration.
Multi-user and content licenses: All orders are for single-use only. To purchase a multi-user license, please call (866) 219-3440 or email email@example.com.
Source and copyright notification: Use of this information in any internal or external report or presentation must be properly cited to identify the original source as noted on the chart.
View the return policy.
As the job market continues to heat up, more than ever employees are critically assessing their roles in terms of job satisfaction, workload changes, retention plans and salary as they make decisions to stay put or move on. CenterWatch and the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP), two of the industry's most respected organizations, have released their 2015 Career and Salary Benchmark Reports to provide key job-specific insights from both the CRA and CRC perspective, as well as detailed company analysis on investigative sites and unique comparison data from respondents employed by sponsors v. CROs.
Compiled from the 2015 CenterWatch-ACRP Career and Salary Survey of more than 2,500 clinical research professionals, these proprietary reports delve into the top challenges employees are facing, where they see the best path to increased salaries and upward mobility, job security issues, how certification may play a role in higher compensation/bonuses and more—all to better understand how employment practices are viewed by clinical research professionals of all levels, from CRAs and CRCs to PIs, Project Managers and Directors.
Reports are conveniently provided in PDF format for use in conference presentations, strategic business and marketing reports or organizational meetings and round-table discussions.
This is the second in a series of collaborative benchmark reports provided by CenterWatch and ACRP. See the 2014 Financial and Operating Benchmark Reports.
Report data includes:
- Current employment statistics: certifications maintained, number of employees supervised, company policy on education and training, size of clinical research teams
- Salary benchmarks: changes over the last three years, comparisons across site type, salary increases from certification, best sectors for growth
- Economic challenges and changes: job security, workload changes, job change considerations, organizational membership
- Investigative sites interested in benchmarking information
- Sponsors and CROs
- Financial analysts, investment firms, venture capitalists and private equity firms
- Professionals interested in career and salary data on the clinical research industry
Additional market research resources:
- The CenterWatch Clinical Trials Data Library featuring compelling and impactful downloadable data charts on the global clinical research industry.
- The CenterWatch Monthly newsletter featuring proprietary data and original market research, drug development analysis, and grant lead opportunities in each issue.
- Market Analytics Services (MAS) providing custom quantitative and qualitative projects assisting companies in developing, executing and evaluating strategies and practices within the life sciences and clinical research industry.
- 2014 Financial and Operating Benchmark Reports from CenterWatch and ACRP providing data on site infrastructure, financial performance, risk-based monitoring and more.
Contact Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Number of slides: 178
Number of slides: 42
Number of slides: 42
Number of slides: 51
Sponsor and CRO:
Number of slides: 43