Fulfillment: Electronic files will be fulfilled once full payment is received by CenterWatch. You will receive an email with an attached PDF upon order completion if purchased during normal business hours Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. EST. Otherwise, orders will be fulfilled the next business day. Purchasers must provide an active email address during checkout registration.
Multi-user and content licenses: All orders are for single-use only. To purchase a multi-user license, please call (866) 219-3440 or email email@example.com.
Source and copyright notification: Use of this information in any internal or external report or presentation must be properly cited to identify the original source as noted on the chart.
View the return policy.
Developing strong working relationships among investigative sites, sponsors and CROs is more important than ever as the clinical trials industry continuously changes in response to market demands. Sponsors and CROs have implemented initiatives to strengthen their relationships with sites and look for opportunities to address site concerns. CenterWatch has released the 2015 Global Site Relationship Benchmark Reports to provide key relationship-specific insights across six performance categories from global investigative sites.
Compiled from the 2015 CenterWatch Global Investigative Site survey of 1,900 sites, these proprietary reports highlight the top areas where sponsors and CROs have improved their business working relationships with sites and list other areas where improvement is needed. The six relationship attribute categories where sponsors and CROs were evaluated are: project support; study monitoring; protocol/study design and planning; site management; work style; and contracts and budgets.
Reports are conveniently provided in a PDF format for use in conference presentations, strategic business and marketing reports, organizational meetings, or round-table discussions.
Report data includes:
- General results: important performance attributes rated for Sponsors and CROs
- Relationship attributes: detailed analysis of each attribute—6 in total—for Sponsor and CROs
- Project support: timely drug availability, query handling, medical staff, technology usage
- Study monitoring: knowledgeable CRAs, monitor turnover, study support
- Protocol/study design planning: protocol design, amendments, project timelines, case report form design
- Site management: training for CRFs, patient recruitment planning, investigator meetings, technology
- Work style: staff empowerment, communication, supportive culture
- Contracts and budgets: protocols and budgets, negotiations, patient recruitment funding, grant payments
- Investigative sites interested in building relationships with Sponsors and CROs
- Sponsors and CROs interested in building relationships with sites
- Financial analysts, investment firms, venture capitalists and private equity firms
- Professionals interested in site relationship data on Sponsors and CROs
Additional market research resources:
Contact Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Number of slides: 170
Site Evaluation of Sponsors:
Number of slides: 86
Site Evaluation of CROs:
Number of slides: 84