Fulfillment: Electronic files will be fulfilled once full payment is received by CenterWatch. You will receive an email with an attached PDF upon order completion if purchased during normal business hours Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. EST. Otherwise, orders will be fulfilled the next business day. Purchasers must provide an active email address during checkout registration.
Multi-user and content licenses: All orders are for single-use only. To purchase a multi-user license, please call (866) 219-3440 or email email@example.com.
Source and copyright notification: Use of this information in any internal or external report or presentation must be properly cited to identify the original source as noted on the chart.
View the return policy.
This comprehensive compilation report of archived CenterWatch features articles based on in-depth interviews, investigative reporting, original research and analysis. A wide variety of technology solutions are discussed including electronic data management, eConsent, IVRS, clinical trial management systems, electronic trial master files, wearable devices, cloud computing, and the Big Data movement. The report unveils the impactful role technology has played, and continues to play, in clinical trials.
Reports are conveniently provided in a PDF format for use in round-table discussions, strategic business and marketing reports, conference presentations, or organizational meetings.
- Professionals at pharma, biotech, medical device, CROs, sites and service providers involved with clinical trials.
- Technology professionals involved in clinical operations and/or related fields.
- Financial analysts, investment firms, venture capitalists and private equity firms.
- The CenterWatch Monthly newsletter features proprietary data and original market research, drug development analysis, and clinical study lead opportunities in each issue.
- Market Research Analytics Services (MRAS) provides custom quantitative and qualitative projects assisting companies in developing, executing and evaluating strategies and practices within the life sciences and clinical research industry.
- Benchmark Report Series are data-driven reports compiled from original surveys conducted among clinical research professionals and results analyzed by CenterWatch across a range of topics—Global Site Relationships, Career and Salary, and Financial and Operating Practices.
Contact Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org,