Fulfillment: Electronic files will be fulfilled once full payment is received by CenterWatch. You will receive an email with an attached PDF upon order completion if purchased during normal business hours Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. EST. Otherwise, orders will be fulfilled the next business day. Purchases must provide an active email address during checkout registration.
Multi-user and content licenses: All orders are for single-use only. To purchase a multi-user license, contact a Sales Representative at email@example.com or call (866) 219-3440.
Source and copyright notification: Use of this information in any internal or external report or presentation must be properly cited to identify the original source as noted on the chart.
View the return policy.
Technology is playing a critical role in the clinical trials industry ranging from wearable devices, mobile health apps, systems to collect data faster, streamline reporting of data, EMR usage to a variety of other technology platforms in use or in development. With the surge of technology, is there one technology that meets everyone’s needs?
These market research reports provide benchmark data on the quality of various technologies used by investigative sites in order to identify key challenges and opportunities to improve these technologies to better meet the needs of the investigative sites.
Three different reports are offered focusing on specific technology solutions:
- Site Experiences with Technology Solutions Designed to Help with Operations Management
Investigative sites using, on average, approximately 12 different systems to capture data with 25% of sites stating today’s technology solutions are not meeting their needs.
- Site Experiences with Technology Solutions Supplied by Sponsors/CROs
Investigative sites report frequently used technologies typically supplied by Sponsors/CROs include EDC, electronic CRFs, clinical web portals and interactive voice/web response systems.
- Technology Solutions Profiles: A Detailed Look at Site Ratings of Quality, Ease of Use, Reliability, and Help Desk Support
The most frequently used technology supplied by Sponsors/CROs and those technologies to manage site operations
- Investigative sites interested in understanding the most frequently used technologies supplied by Sponsors/CROs
- Investigative sites interested in learning about the most frequently used technologies to manage site operations
- Financial analysts, investment firms, venture capitalists and private equity firms
- Professionals interested in the wide variety of technologies supplied and most widely used to manage site operations
Additional market research resources:
- The CenterWatch Monthly Newsletter: features proprietary data, and original market research, industry insights and trends, drug development analysis, in-depth investigative journalist reporting and writing, and study lead opportunities in each issue.
- Market Research Analytics Services: offers custom quantitative and qualitative commissioned research projects in order to assist companies in assessing strategies and practices based on data results to make informed business decisions within the life sciences and clinical research industry.
- The CenterWatch Clinical Trials Data Library: offers a variety of data-driven charts, graphs and tables—downloadable into PowerPoint presentations or in Word business plans—across different clinical trial topic areas.
- Career and Salary Benchmark Reports: features information and data on job satisfaction, workload changes, retention plans, salary and more.
- Investigative Site Financial and Operating Benchmark Reports: features information and data on the investigative site’s infrastructure, financial performance, risk-based monitoring and more.
- Global Site Relationship Benchmark Reports: features information and data on key areas where Sponsors and CROs have improved their business working relationships with sites and areas where improvement is needed based on six (6) different relationship attribute categories.
Contact Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Number of slides: 59
Site Experiences with Technology Solutions Designed to Help with Operations Management
Number of slides: 15
Site Experiences with Technology Solutions Supplied by Sponsors/CROs
Number of slides: 17
Technology Solutions Profiles: A Detailed Look at Site Ratings of Quality, Ease of Use, Reliability, and Help Desk Support
Number of slides: 27