Becoming a Successful Clinical Research Investigator
Author: Dr. David Ginsberg
Volume discounts and licensing opportunities are available. Ask about custom covers with your organization's logo. For more information, contact Emily Greenwell at (617) 948-5100.
For a faxable order form, click here.
Copyright notification: no part of this book may be reproduced in any manner without written permission from the publisher. Please refer to the copyright statement in the book.
Becoming a Successful Clinical
Research Investigator is a vital resource for potential investigators seeking to
understand the realities of clinical research and the preparation needed to be successful
in this competitive industry.
This valuable, step-by-step guide is a perfect introduction to clinical research
taking readers through the process of determining whether clinical research is right for
them to setting up their own clinical research site and finding studies.
Other topics include:
- Utilizing study brokers
- Hiring and training
- Standard operating procedures
- Preparing for a study
- Working with study subjects
- Physicians interested in conducting clinical trials for the pharmaceutical and
- Instructors conducting clinical research training and educational programs
- Sponsors, CROs, SMOs, and academic institutions interested in providing a reference
manual for their investigators